1. You’re just like Bruce Willis you were big in the 80s and now your old slot is being filled by Ashton Kutcher. Amy Schumer
2. If you’re winning, this must not be a child custody hearing. The only time your kids get to see you is in reruns don’t you want to live to see their first 12 steps? Jeff Ross
3. Brooke Mueller is not very bright unless Charlie throws a lamp at her. Mike Tyson, your opponents spent more time bleeding in the corner than Charlie’s ex wives. Jeff Ross
5. Charlie still hasn’t hit rock bottom, he’s is looking forward to it though because he thinks there’s a rock there. Steve-O
7. It’s amazing, after abusing your lungs, liver and kidneys, the only thing you’ve had removed is your kids. Kate Walsh
I usually like this kind of humor, the highly-offensive shock value stuff, but for me and idk about anyone else, making fun of Michael J. Fox isn’t funny. Sorry guys, Marty Mcfly can’t be touched.
I think the Caylee Anthony one is more offensive than the Michael J. Fox. I love Michael J. Fox (as a fellow Canadian, I think I legally have to) but that joke was funny.
I don’t like this kind of humor, and you’re right making fun of Michael J. Fox is not cool. Dating myself here, but I miss the Dean Martin roasts. (Then again, I was a kid when they were on, and possibly most jokes went over my head and they were meaner than I remember.)
I went back and watched a few. Incredibly dated, and hokier than you prolly remember. Today’s maybe be more crude, but I doubt Dean’s were much funnier.
Meh a lot of these jokes seemed to make fun of others in the process .Like bringing in Bruce Willis, Brooke Mueller, Michael J. Fox, and Casey Anthony’s child. This was a CHARLIE SHEEN roast the jokes should have focused more on him and leave others out .that’s just my opinion though.
Ouch, a lot of the jokes were at other people’s expense. Steve-O nailed it best with 5 as it’s a jab poked solely at Sheen himself. They’re all funny, but some made me wince and that’s hard to do!
Read it all at insidetv.ew.com